Finding Solutions with Shamanic Healing
There is no older spiritual healing practice that we know of than shamanic healing. Shamanic healing is perceived to go back far into the past, into eras of prehistory. This is a type of spiritual practice that merges the mind, heart, spirit, and body together with the aim of restoring balance through transformation, thus revitalizing health and wellness.
Shamanic healing is highly supportive, and shamanic empowerment is a pathway that is rooted in direct experience and is very practical in being results-driven. If any of the following problems resonate with you, then shamanic empowerment via shamanic healing may be the answer you’ve been searching for:
- There are issues in your life, such as with romantic/familial relationship dynamics or an inability to move forward or progress, that you can’t solve.
- Being around and interacting with people in your life makes you often feel overwhelmed or burdened by their energy.
- Sometimes you feel detached, empty, or otherwise struggle with finding fulfillment and purpose. You allow life to pass on by…
- Experiences of chronic illness and grief.
- You have “lost” your memory of events or entire periods of your life.
- Experiences of emptiness, lostness, helplessness, hopelessness, or feelings of unworthiness.
Soul loss has occurred in your life, and it is time to create an opportunity for soul remembering. There are many understandings that go into soul loss and soul remembering and here are the benefits you can achieve through a soul remembering process:
- Gain knowledge of your soul’s purpose in the world.
- Discover qualities and strengths that offer you vitality and awareness.
- Receive support as you move forward.
- You learn to embrace, make space for, and nurture your returned essence(s). You become friends with them.
- You get to know your soul parts on your own terms and learn (they tell you) how to care for these reunited parts of yourself.
- You explore the qualities that have been returned to you with your essence.
- You release attitudes, patterns, and habits that continue to block your wholeness.
- You discover how to use your new energy.
- You step into your essence with grounded energy, clarity, and open-heartedness.
- You learn new skills and tools for continuing your integration and self-empowerment.
When you complete your “remembering,” you will experience:
- Feelings of wholeness
- Knowing how to love your whole self, including both the shadow and the light
- Feeling empowered to walk your true path.
- Living your life with courage, joy, and compassion.
- A new way of being in life.
Throughout your process of a soul-retrieval, we are able to guide you into your process of “remembering.” This is a journey of discovery, like learning about a long-lost friend. It is a spiritual healing that results in your regained wholeness. In our safe spaces, you are able to experience the feelings and sensations necessary for clear intentions to come through. Your main job is to be an active participant in your healing process and receive support. A strategy you’ll discover in shamanic journey work is how to shift focus from pain – what hasn’t worked in your life – to joy and possibility. Be ready to receive, welcome, and make friends with your returned essence(s). The thing about retrievals is they are not a one-stop shop, sometimes it requires multiple power retrievals and multiple soul retrievals before one’s full vitality radiates through. This is dependent on the person, based off of one’s level of trauma, and their current practice.
The more willing and ready you are to participate in the initiation or ceremony, plus to listen and do the “homework” or soul-work that comes up from the sessions, the more you will gain from the process and be able to shift perspective. Similarly, to if someone got a physical injury you would tend to the injury with a protective cast, cover up the wound, and so forth, and you do the same with spiritual healing work. It requires your direct experience to participate in your process of soul remembering. When you choose not to follow through with the soul-work, not much will transform. There’s a saying in these circles that “you get what you give.”
Generally, people who come to our work are people who have tried many other healing modalities and have still hit some limitations. Whether this be from therapy to hypnosis to prayer to inner child work, nothing seems to change for them… If this sounds like you, there could be some possibilities happening here.
- The trauma experienced can be so deep these modalities have not addressed the energy out of place.
- Your level of belief in what you were doing was low to none or you didn’t follow through with your side of the work. Soul retrieval will most likely be the same if you are unwilling to commit 100% to yourself.
- You may need some other healing modality entirely.
What I personally love about shamanism is that this is not a religion nor is it about external medicine. You’re able to connect with guides and helpers who will show you exactly what it is that will be supportive. A healer’s training, experience, and relationship with helpers is important for the transformative results. This ancient practice teaches about connecting with nature, all living beings, the entire web of life, and to learn how to do our healing. All of this happens in the sacred space created while using various tools like entheogens, percussions, sound of the drum, and rattle to name a few where we focus our attention, drop our minds into theta states (the state you enter during meditation), and metaphorically journey into parallel worlds us shamanic people call non-ordinary reality.
Shamanism has no conflicts with other religions, so if you are open to the world of spirit you can get much value. In choosing a healer, trust your heart and intuition. First and foremost, make sure the space is safe and you feel safe with your facilitator. Find someone willing and able to support, facilitate, and encourage you as you face your challenges, discover your strength, power, and soul’s purpose in this world. Look for someone who will support you to embrace, to make space for, learn how to nurture, and draw on the strengths of your returned essence(s).
Get In Touch
Fill out these information fields so that we can connect!